Meet the “Princess”
Danette M. Nixon-”The Youth Success Princess” is an author, trainer and youth entrepreneur. At 9-years-old, she began a successful business designing sterling silver jewelry for kids and is an up and coming fashion designer.
1. Danette has been assisting with childcare workshops for five years and beginning 2010 has taught some topics solo.
2. Danette is the co-facilitator of “The Bookbag Entrepreneur Club”, our youth entrepreneur success program and conducts many of the youth entrepreneur interviews you see on our website.
3. She is the author of “How to Start a Business- Just for Kids” video presentation used to introduce elementary age kids to the world of business; “Know Your Dough-Game Show” 6-week webinar class that teaches tweens about money; and currently working on her first solo book.
4. She is a former competition cheerleader and praise dancer.
5. An accomplished artist, Danette won first place on her first painting during a local art show.
6. As winner of the 2012 Teen Fashion Design Challenge, Danette won a fashion apprenticeship and later modeled her creation on the runway during Fashion Week.
Ooooh, watch out . . . she is catching up with The Doctor.
Stay tuned and watch Danette’s list grow!